Mickael D CHEKROUN
Visiting address : Ecole Normale Supérieure
Room R14-2 (level 0)
24 rue Lhomond / 8 rue Erasme
Fax : +33 1 44 32 27 27
- Deterministic dynamical systems - Diffeomorphisms group and conjugacy problems. Topological equivalence of flows and diffeomorphisms. Averaging methods in ordinary differential equations. Infinite dimensional dissipative dynamical systems.
- Random dynamical systems - Random attractors and time-dependent invariant measures arising in dissipative stochastic systems.
- Population dynamics and mathematical ecology - Effect of environmental heterogeneity on population resilience to external perturbations. Role of chaos in biodiversity.
- Geophysical fluid dynamics and climate dynamics - Application of geometric and ergodic theory of dynamical systems to climate dynamics. Low-frequency variability in climate dynamics. Prediction of El Niño-Southern Oscillations by dynamical and statistical methods.
Publications by topics
Infinite-dimensional evolution equations
Applications to climate dynamics and mathematical ecology
- M.D. Chekroun, H. Liu, and S. Wang (2012) : Random center manifold reduction for stochastic evolution equations with linear multiplicative noise. Submitted.
- M.D. Chekroun (2011) : On existence of structurally unstable family of semilinear parabolic problems, submitted.
- D. Kondrashov, M.D. Chekroun, S. Kravtsov, and M. Ghil (2009) : Random attractor reconstruction by empirical model reduction : Application to ENSO time series, Poster presented at EGU, General Assembly, 2009.
- M.D. Chekroun (2008) : A Note on Existence of Random Attractors, essai.
- I. Ciril, M.D. Chekroun, and L. Roques,(2007) : On performing accurate Bayesian estimation using set theoretic framework. Application to Kalman filter under general convex constraints. Preprint.
- M.D. Chekroun, J. Darbon, and I. Ciril (2006) : On a polynomial vector field model for shape representation, Lecture Note in Computer Science 4142, A. Campilho and M. Kamel (Eds.) : Image Analysis and Recognition (ICIAR) 2006, pp. 386—397, Springer-Verlag. CiteSeerX-I : citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary