19-25 June 2016 (Sunday to Saturday).
The course will start on Sunday after lunch and will end Saturday at lunchtime. Only candidates will be admitted who are able to participate for the entire course period.
The summer school will take place at the Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS), in the heart of Paris, France.
Addresses : 45 rue d’Ulm (main ENS building) and 24 rue Lhomond (Depts of Physics, Geophysics, Chemistry and Environment), 75005, Paris.
Transport to the ENS
Public transportation :
- RER B : station Luxembourg
- Métro 7 : stations Censier-Daubenton or Place Monge
- Métro 10 : station Cardinal Lemoine
- Bus : 21, 27, 47, 38, 67, 82, 83, 84, 85, 89, 91
To check public transportation and itineraries : RATP
From airports (1h trip to Paris center) :
- At Charles de Gaulle (CDG) airport : take RER B (blue line) to the station Luxembourg.
At Orly (ORY) Airport : take RER B (blue line), direction Charles de Gaulle airport or Mitry-Claye to the station Luxembourg.
WiFi access for participants
During the Summer School, participants will have access to the Wifi network using eduroam. Please make sure you have a login to this system before arrival. More information